Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Life is all in the details..

Hello lovelies!

It has definitely been a very long soujourn from my last post...no internet at home in Tauranga! Soooo...while I am back in Wellingon for a holiday I have been able to catch up on all the gorgeous things that are about...ahhh...I miss thinking and daydreaming about wedding details!! The notion of being able to make a dream and vision come to life is not only the best fun EVER but something I truly love.

Life is all in the details...sometimes we all get too busy, too stressed, spread too thin to take a moment, take a breath and actually stop to appreciate the small details that make our lives so wonderful. My gorgeous husband stops to capture these moments in time with his photos and share them with me. I am gaining yet another viewpoint on the world. What my job teaches me over and over is that life is fragile and precious...so today it is all about taking a big breath, having a BIG smile and enjoying the things you truly love.

XXXX

A recent gorgeous piccie by Neal.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see your update and glad you've had a chance to take a breath.Hope you had a lovely visit to this wintery city.

    ReplyDelete