Friday, October 29, 2010

My own little inspiration board

Hello everyone!
I hope everyone had a fantastic week, mine was crazy busy at work, a little sad and a lot busy!
Well is some of my compilation that turned into my inspiration for our wedding. We were engaged for 2 years, so plenty of time to collect and refine exactly the look and feel that we wanted - and it turned out more perfect than we could have imagined. I found it pretty hard to name the look we were going for...maybe soft, intimate, rustic, textures....any suggestions? X

ps: I couldnt post the word compiled boards to this blogspot , so had to post some of the individual piccies that inspired me- or maybe I just couldnt work that out - does any one know how to post inspiration boards that could let me know!

Taken from Style Me Pretty, Twigs and Honey, Once Wed My sincere apologies that I dont have exact link for each picture, they have been collected over 2 years - and I didnt think I would be ever posting them.

Simple, white, gorgeous


Soft and spring

From Jessamyn Harris on Style Me Pretty - this board and the next pretty much sums up my inspiration!



Jar and lantern obsessed!

Gorgeous details from Twigs and Honey

  
Have a super duper day X

2 comments:

  1. Oh I just found your blog through Kate of Ruby and Willow/Magnolia Rouge! I just love her to pieces ;-) She told me your blog was darling, and it sure is! Plus I saw a beautiful picture of you - stunning!!

    xoxo
    kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kristi!! I am a little novice in this blogging world..so many clever people to look up to!! XX Annaliesse

    ReplyDelete