Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome to My Little Buttons

Well once again I am making a start on joining the blogging world. Inspired by all the super duper talented bloggers and sites, I thought I would post some of my own wee inspirations and thoughts. And the name..well inspired by my wonderful grandma - who always calls me "My little buttons".

So here is my foray to share things that I love and find that make me smile! During my recent wedding planning it was so exciting to get my hands and brain into creative ideas, something that is a world away from my day to day job as a doctor. I found a renewed fascination with all things sentimental, things loved from a time now past, little buttons, little birds, textures and twines and the harmony that mismatched yet loved objects conveys. Combine that with a great love of food...and here we are!!

The next weeks will definitely and excitedly include snippets from our wonderful wedding 2 weeks ago. I could not have got by without my daily reads from NZ's own and wonderful Magnolia Rouge , The Ivory Dahlia and the bible of wedding gorgeousness Style Me Pretty.

But for today, in the quest for domestic goddess status - my freshly baked Belgian biscuits - so pretty!!




Photos by my gorgeous husband Neal Danby of nealdanby.com photography.

Enjoy the afternoon, and if you are in Wellington -take a raincoat out there!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment